Preventive screenings are an important part of NWH’s health promotion efforts.
We test for risk factors related to Heart Disease, Stroke, Diabetes, and more. Our screenings are available at low or no cost; we aim to remove barriers to becoming informed and maintaining good health.
NWH Health Screenings Include:
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Blood Glucose Screening (Diabetes)
- Blood Cholesterol Screening
- Vascular/Stroke Screening
- Osteoporosis Screening
For more information, please contact Maria Simonetti, Director, Community Health Education & Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Breast Exams at no charge
NWH is pleased to offer Clinical Breast Exams as well as a limited number of mammograms, at no charge.
Please call 914.666.1289 to schedule your exam today.
Vea información en ingles y español
View information in English and Spanish
You are eligible to have a clinical breast exam at no charge if you are uninsured or under-insured and meet the following criteria:
- Live in the Northern Westchester Hospital community
- Are 40 years of age or older, OR
- Have a family or personal history of breast cancer