Title: Sports Medicine & Athletic Performance Symposium
Date: April, 27 2013
Details: Join us for an educational session designed to provide attendees with techniques to maximize athletic performance safely.
Our key note presentation:
The Latest Developments in Concussion Management - Barry Jordan, MD Director, Brain Injury Program and Attending Neurologist, The Burke Rehabilitation Hospital.
Session 1: Upper Extremity Injuries in Athletes
- Shoulder Instability & Slap Tears: How to Keep Athletes Throwing
- Advances in Managing Rotator Cuff Tears: Evaluating, Treating and Returning to Play
- Sideline Evaluation of Common Wrist and Hand Injuries: Getting Back Into The Game
Session 2: Lower Extremity Injuries in Athletes
- Overcoming Ankle Sprains and Foot Injuries in Athletes
- Understanding Hip Injuries: Current Advances in Hip Arthroscopy
- An Update on Common Athletic-related Kneww Injuries
Session 3: Spinal Injuries and Rehabilitation
- Lower Back Pain in Yoing Athletes
- Returning to Play After Cervical Disc Injury
- On Field Management of Acute Cervical Injury: Stabilization and Transportation
The Symposium will be held at Northern Westchester Hospital 400 East Main Street, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549, Conference Center, 1st floor from 8 am - 1 pm.
Registration Fee: $19.00
Pre-Registration is Required
Register online at www.nwhsymposiums.org
For additional information contact email@example.com.
Get our latest health and wellness tips and resources.